Istanbul Apartment For Sale
If you are looking for an investment property , holiday home ,residential property or commercial property in Istanbul, our aim is to ensure that your Turkish property search is as comprehensive effective and stress-free as possible. We provide information about villas, apartments, townhouses, rurals,traditional Turkish houses,real estate and other properties for sale in Istanbul. Our database is continually updated to bring you the newest and most exciting new property developments in Istanbul Turkey carefully selected for their quality and investment potential. Feel free to browse online, or alternatively contact us to request a personalised Turkish property selection, and let us do the work for you!From our offices in Istanbul we are committed to offering you the highest service level. Our team of experienced real estate professionals is complemented by our recommended legal and financial partners, enabling us to advise you on all aspects of purchasing a property in Istanbul.
We would like to thank Tunch, proprietors to Istanbul Apartments For Sale for not only the help and advice we received when buying our sea view holiday home in Istanbul, Turkey but also the after care we have received ever since from Istanbul Apartments For Sale . We have been happy to recommend Istanbul Apartments For Sale to all of our friends, family and business collegues. We know we can always rely on them and are always welcomed if we need to call into their office for advice or just a friendly chat.” Muhannat Al Saad
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey. With an astonishing sixteen million citizens, it’s Turkey’s economic, cultural, and historical center. Istanbul real estate is booming, with a growing population of young urban professionals and a ring of commuter towns constantly expanding on its margins.Buying property in Istanbul offers investors and immigrants a great chance at capital appreciation or steadily increasing rental returns from the burgeoning population constantly moving to this amazing city that sits on both sides of the Old Istanbul City.
Istanbul Apartments For Sale Services is an all-in-one real estate site that provides you with the right information about homes for sale, istanbul apartments for sale ,right investment in Istanbul Turkey ,neighborhood insights, and real estate markets and trends to help you figure out exactly what, where, and when to buy, sell, or invest property in Istanbul.Here’s a short list of areas that are currently considered the hottest for real estate in Istanbul.
Istanbul Central City Regions
- Beyoglu: Located on the western side of the Golden Horn, Beyoglu is the busiest artistic, entertainment and nightlife area in the city. The cosmopolitan vibe in the neighborhood and the bustle in the streets makes it a favorite for seeing and being seen.
- Nisantasi: Also on the European side of the river, Nisantasi encompasses many neighborhoods like Macka, Osmanbey, Pangalti, and Tesvikiye. Its streets are lined with the some of the most expensive shopping in the city, interspersed with beautiful mid-rise apartments. European nightclubs, cafes, and restaurants give the streets a lively, upscale feel. Nisantasi, along with Taksim and Cihangir, have the largest populations of foreigners in Istanbul.
- Taksim: The heart of Istanbul. Property here is expensive and scarce because of its reputation as a tourist and leisure destination. It’s home to countless shops, restaurants, and hotels. Taksim Square is one of the most photographed sights in the city, with the famous Monument of the Republic sited at its center. If you’re in the market for real estate, Instanbul around the square has taken on the bulldozer as its mascot. Smaller and less expansive flats are making way for larger, high-rise apartments that expand the amount of available places to live.
- Cihangir: Cihangir is now home to trendy artists who frequent its chic cafes and antique shops. A lot of property for sale in Istanbul is getting pricey, and Cihangir is no exception.
Waterfront Property in Istanbul
- Bebek: There are villas for sale in Istanbul along the waterfront in Bebek, which is on the European side of the Bosporus. It’s quite cosmopolitan and chic, and prices reflect its international appeal.
- Galata: Located on the northern shore of the Golden Horn, Galata is part of a borough of Istanbul named Karakoy. Galata is considered highly fashionable, and is a popular shopping and entertainment center.
- Karakoy: With lots of avenues spilling into its lovely waterfront plaza, this area is one place to look for apartments for sale in Istanbul. Still a little rough around the edges, the area is getting more popular. Street food vendors and waterfront cafes lend a relaxed feel.
New Istanbul Area
These outlying enclaves are hot with both growing families moving to Istanbul for opportunity and with investors. Many have block after block of affordable flats, surrounded by amenities like theaters, pools, playgrounds, schools, supermarkets, and public transportation.
- Esenyurt: On the western side, full of new development and cultural centers.
- Sefakoy: Also on the western side, this heavily Balkan neighborhood is densely packed with development.
- Beylikduzu: Well outside the city center on the shore of the Sea of Marmara, Beylikduzu is considered somewhat upscale, with an upper-middle-class vibe and newer buildings. It has so many malls that the locals call it The Republic of Shopping.
- Bahcesehir: Home to Bahcesehir University, it’s one of the biggest and handiest outskirt areas to the center of Istanbul. Only forty-five minutes from the center of the city by public transportation, you can buy here and commute if you can’t find apartments for sale in Istanbul.
We are a registered construction and real estate company in Istanbul. Our company based in Istanbul however we also have branches Fethiye ,Kusadasi and Antalya Our aim is to provide customer satisfaction with our quality and reasonable prices. We are provide to following services