In the project that interfaces the Marmara and the Black Sea, the real estate prices and land costs have just gone through the air on elective courses that are assessed for transit areas.
For a brief spansome time recently, the rented areas expanded to 114 percent and the rents increased to 125 percent. Besides, the land on the Kanal Istanbul course, which is among the inclinations of the luxury residential makers, likewise experienced a quick climb under the influence of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and the third airport. Among the regions and neighborhoods that made a high premium in the current time frame, Arnavutkoy, Kayasehir, Sultangazi, Silivri head.
Kayabası, an area of Basaksehir, approached forward with an increase of 125 percent rent. In this way, the rent of square meters, 4 pounds in 2014, 9 lira in 2017 has risen. In Basaksehir, 36.3 percent premium was made. In the time of 11 lira achieved 15 liras. Sultangazi leases were esteemed at 80 per cent to 5 pounds and 9 pounds. Bahcesehir, 37.5 per cent from 8 lira to 11 lira, Silivri 38.4 percent of the 6.5 lira rose to 9 lira. Arnavutkoy, the most recent three years, 50 per cent of prime rent per square meters from 6 liras to 9 liras, Buyukcekmece this figure has achieved 8 lira to 12 lira. In the recently developing districts of Istanbul, land is beginning to make premiums in abundance of 100 percent because of the impacts of massive transportation projects, particularly in the real estate values of the areas where supply-request balance is saturated. One of these areas is Besiktas. In the province, where the cost of property for sale surpasses 1 million liras, premium rates of 145 percent over the most recent five years have been restricted to just 21 percent increase in the last three years. As per REIDIN information, in the time of March 2015-March 2017 in the district, costs for sale expanded by 21 percent and just 5 percent in over the most recent one year. As indicated by the Turkish Data Processing Center (TUVİMER) study, housing prices decreased by 4.09 percent in Sarıyer amid the year, contrasted to 14.7 percent in Beykoz, 6.87 percent in Adalar, 6.46 percent in Sultanbeyli and 6.46 percent in Gaziosmanpasa 5.68 and 5.65 percent in Eyup.
Coordinated regions for transportation should be determinated
1) It will achieve the Black Sea from the east of Kucukcekmece and Terkos
2) Another city with a population of 7.5 million will rise in Istanbul
3) The accompanying contracts will be executed with the agreement signed in September
4) Ecological, environmental and engineering and EIA affect analysis
5) Examination of water hydrodynamics and stream regimes in the Black Sea, Marmara and Aegean seas
6) Perform extra geotechnical and geological contemplates nearby studies
7) Utilizing engineering strategies of comparative projects
8) Determination of issues identified with expropriation with achievability report
9) Begin to set up the tender files for the construction works in Kanal Istanbul, which will move the housing, tourism and city hospitals
10) Determination of incorporated areas of the project with other transport modes