Istanbul Apartments For Sale
Since its founding in 2002, Istanbul Apartments For Sale has established itself as one of the most reputable local property investment and Istanbul real estate companies in Turkey. To ensure that our international clients are able to successfully engage in Istanbul’s real estate and property market, we provide assistance and assistance.
As a part of Armaya International real estate, our customers are primarily non-Turkish residents who are interested in purchasing a residential, commercial, or agricultural plot of land in Istanbul, Turkey. Our company is dedicated to providing unrivalled customer service by motivating and inspiring its employees.
Whether it be for residential or commercial property investment in Turkey, we assist our clients in making the finest possible investment into property in Istanbul in the easiest method possible, all while maintaining the highest level of safety imaginable.
We have worked in this industry for a considerable amount of time, and as Istanbul natives, we have a profound understanding of the Turkish real estate market, including its challenges and prospects, as well as the flats that are now available for purchase there. We have developed a one-of-a-kind service that offers comprehensive solutions to all of your requirements, beginning with the search for a property and continuing all the way through the negotiations, preparation of contracts and legal paperwork, due diligence reports, the process of obtaining Turkish citizenship, finance, and legal advice.
Afterwards, we can assist you with property management and renovation work on your property if it becomes necessary.
Property in Istanbul
Family Investment Property in Istanbul Close...
Istanbul City Center Hotel For Sale 4 star
Rental Guarantee Hotel Apartment Investment ...
Prime Serviced Apartments in Istanbul Basin ...
Latest Properties in Istanbul
Spectacular sea view villa in Istanbul for s...
Duplex apartment for sale in Bakirkoy Istanb...
Buy villa in Istanbul Silivri with reasonabl...
Corner plot for sale in Istanbul with buildi...
How to get Turkish Citizenship by i...
I have just returned to the Kuwait from Turkey after buying a property in Turkey with the assistance of you all.First of all I would like to extend my full thanks to the team, they really helped me a lot and made the whole trip a lot easier for me.Istanbul Apartments For Sale team are very friendly and relaxing to talk to. A key difference I found with these guys was that I felt that they was there to help me, not just sell sell sell as I found with other companies..I would definetely recommend them again to other people.
Thanks” Ahmad Almutairi
Istanbul has been compared to some of the most modern cities in the world, yet still retains it’s traditional charm as well as a mixture of different cultures given that its the only city that spans two continents. Home to a population of around 15,8 million, Istanbul covers twenty seven districts and is the 3rd largest city in the world. Located on the Bosphorus Strait, which divides the European and Asians sides of the city, it also encompasses the Golden Horn Harbour. Any one of these districts on either the Asian or European side, provides excellent investment for buyers of property in Istanbul.
No longer the capital city it once was in its 8,000 years of history, Istanbul is still a major port and trade center and possesses a high number of schools, universities, libraries, cultural centres, monuments and artifacts of the Byzantine and Ottoman Era. Istanbul possesses flavours from European, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cultures making it one of the most exciting cities on earth to visit.
Istanbul Apartments For Sale Services is an all-in-one real estate site that provides you with the right information about homes for sale, istanbul apartments for sale ,right investment in Istanbul Turkey ,neighborhood insights, and real estate markets and trends to help you figure out exactly what, where, and when to buy, sell, or invest property in Istanbul.Here’s a short list of areas that are currently considered the hottest for real estate in Istanbul.
Istanbul Central City Regions
- Beyoglu: Located on the western side of the Golden Horn, Beyoglu is the busiest artistic, entertainment and nightlife area in the city. The cosmopolitan vibe in the neighbourhood and the bustle in the streets makes it a favorite for seeing and being seen.
- Nisantasi: Also on the European side of the river, Nisantasi encompasses many neighbourhoods like Macka, Osmanbey, Pangalti, and Tesvikiye. Its streets are lined with the some of the most expensive shopping in the city, interspersed with beautiful mid-rise apartments. European nightclubs, cafes, and restaurants give the streets a lively, upscale feel. Nisantasi, along with Taksim and Cihangir, have the largest populations of foreigners in Istanbul.
- Taksim: The heart of Istanbul. Property here is expensive and scarce because of its reputation as a tourist and leisure destination. It’s home to countless shops, restaurants, and hotels. Taksim Square is one of the most photographed sights in the city, with the famous Monument of the Republic sited at its centre. If you’re in the market for real estate, Istanbul around the square has taken on the bulldozer as its mascot. Smaller and less expansive flats are making way for larger, high-rise apartments that expand the amount of available places to live.
- Cihangir: Cihangir is now home to trendy artists who frequent its chic cafes and antique shops. A lot of property for sale in Istanbul is getting pricey, and Cihangir is no exception.
Waterfront Property in Istanbul
- Bebek: There are villas for sale in Istanbul along the waterfront in Bebek, which is on the European side of the Bosporus. It’s quite cosmopolitan and chic, and prices reflect its international appeal.
- Galata: Located on the northern shore of the Golden Horn, Galata is part of a borough of Istanbul named Karakoy. Galata is considered highly fashionable, and is a popular shopping and entertainment center.
- Karakoy: With lots of avenues spilling into its lovely waterfront plaza, this area is one place to look for apartments for sale in Istanbul. Still a little rough around the edges, the area is getting more popular. Street food vendors and waterfront cafes lend a relaxed feel.
New Istanbul Area
These outlying enclaves are hot with both growing families moving to Istanbul for opportunity and with investors. Many have block after block of affordable flats, surrounded by amenities like theaters, pools, playgrounds, schools, supermarkets, and public transportation.
- Esenyurt: On the western side, full of new development and cultural centers.
- Sefakoy: Also on the western side, this heavily Balkan neighborhood is densely packed with development.
- Beylikduzu: Well outside the city center on the shore of the Sea of Marmara, Beylikduzu is considered somewhat upscale, with an upper-middle-class vibe and newer buildings. It has so many malls that the locals call it The Republic of Shopping.
- Bahcesehir: Home to Bahcesehir University, it’s one of the biggest and handiest outskirt areas to the center of Istanbul. Only forty-five minutes from the center of the city by public transportation, you can buy here and commute if you can’t find apartments for sale in Istanbul.
We are a registered construction and real estate company in Istanbul. Our company based in Istanbul however we also have branches Fethiye ,Marmaris and Antalya Our aim is to provide customer satisfaction with our quality and reasonable prices. We are provide to following services